You can now register for myAQHA!
AQHA has launched a new online platform which greatly improves the member experience.
There are several great features inside the platform already, and many more will be added over time. AQHA is committed to hearing and acting upon member feedback, so all should check it out and provide any comments to the "feedback" button inside the platform!
See info from AQHA below:
Welcome to myAQHA, AQHA's new Member Services portal!
AQHA has listened to the members' needs and feedback and delivered a new platform to give members more access to AQHA services and membership information. As a brand-new member benefit, myAQHA offers several services designed to improve the AQHA member experience. This initial launch offers members online access to their membership and ownership details, and will continue to be released monthly.
MyAQHA gives members access to:
- Current memberships and their expiration dates
- Membership cards, printed on demand
- Previously owned, currently owned and leased American Quarter Horses
- Important competition data
- Horse detail screen
- Show and race details
- Complete list of achievements by member ID
- Ranching Heritage Breeder enrollment years
Click here to visit the AQHA website to get create your account!